Monday, August 16, 2010

(Slightly) Better pants pics

Not a whole lot to report: I finished the seams of my pants with a 3 part zig zag (I was too lazy to deal with cutting bias for a Hong Kong finish) and I worked on the waistband. They still need a hook and bar on the waist and they need to be hemmed.

Here are a few shots of me modeling them. It was so gray yesterday and the pants are black, but I hope you get the gist...


Front

Side - I love how svelte they look from the side!


Back - with very little wrinkling or creases.

Really, I need to stop sewing black garments just so I can have better photos on my blog. More and better photos when I am done...

3 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Looks like a great fit to me. I'm still working on pants myself.

Sheila said...

You did an awesome job with the pants... they fit perfectly.

Clio said...

Thanks, ladies! I'm thrilled with them so far!