All things considered, I did well on my September sewing goals - 3 are completed, and 2 are underway. So here is my list of what's next starting with what is already in progress, at least as far as crafts are concerned. More on cooking later this week.
- Diaper Bag #2, for my sister-in-law Mandie, is in the works. Yesterday, I cut out all the pieces and it went significantly better than last time. This will also be a tote-style bag, like the one I gave Polyhymnia. In fact, even the fabric is the same, except it is in pinks and yellows instead of navy and turquoise. Here it is:
- Bibs and Onesies: I finally figured out how to transfer the embroidery patterns well! What I really should have done is trace the patterns to the stabilizer and then attach the stabilizer to the bibs/onesies. Anyway, expect some cute embroidery soon
- Magenta's pants. I must re-draft the pattern.
- Diaper bag number #3, which I already have fabric for.
- Fall Fashion Overhaul: My wardrobe needs help and RTW is just not cutting it. So, I have plans for 2-3 tops, a skirt and at least 1, but hopefully more, pants. More on this in future posts. I hope to be wearing new things by Thanksgiving, but that may be a stretch.