Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy Birthday, Phineas!


Monster mode.
You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.  ~Ogden Nash



Would you believe that my Phin is 46 today??  Seriously. I must be keeping him young. (wink)

Phin has already complained about the number of pictures I've posted of him this week. So, here is one that is more his speed - a self portrait of sorts.

Self portrait of Phin


Happy Birthday, my sweet! What a funny and fantastic life we are living together!

13 comments:

Clio said...

Happy birthday! (No doubt your wife is keeping you young :-))

Clio said...

Here's a song for Phin! Happy Birthday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACUjMNDSrgY

Clio said...

Happy birthday to Phineas! I love his Converses

Clio said...

Hope he is having a happy birthday!

Clio said...

Happy Happy!! May the next 46 be twice as grand!

Clio said...

Love the song. Didn't have cake today, but there is a whole platter of cookies waiting for me. omnomnom!

Clio said...

Thanks! My first new pair was red and a birthday gift from Clio a few years back. Now I can't live without em. (She does keep me hip. My last pair of converse were circa 1982. Eek!)

Clio said...

46 more years?!?! I'm just trying to get to 47! Many thanks! BTW - Hippo eagerly awaits your future wardrobe suggestions.

Clio said...

He (me) I mean I is! Thanks!

Clio said...

Yep. She sure does, despite my best efforts to morph into a grouchy old git! Thanks!

Clio said...

Yay, happy birthday!!! I can totally relate to no one believing how old I am... because I'm super immature. ;)

Clio said...

Ssshhhhh...Don't tell, but that's what keeps you young!

Clio said...

Hmmm... an assignment!