Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back Where I Belong!

I don't think I've ever gone more than a week without blogging before, but an exceptionally busy 2 weeks at work (ie: colleagues in town from London, an over-scheduled trip to Toronto, and end of fiscal year work) plus social commitments have not only kept me out of Blogger, but also without much to say!

However, I did make a start on my pants last weekend. The fabric is cut and I am basically working on the front of the pants. The pockets are sewn/attached and I am about to install the zipper.

I'm really thrilled with how well the pinstripes lined up between the pants front and the pocket facing.

The other side came out just as well.


I am actually really tickled with the pockets. I used a fun leopard print fabric for the pocketing.


This weekend I hope to get the pants mostly done. Next up: install the zipper and sew the back darts.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

You did a good job of lining up the pinstripes and love the fabric used for the pocket.