- Curtains for Terpischore's wedding reception hall
- Shrug for Mom Muse (almost done)
- 2 shirts for Phineas (one is already cut and waiting to be sewn)
- Perfect pants for myself once my class ends on Monday (I already have some great fabric for the first pair)
- Belated birthday tote for Terpischore
- And, finally, 2BSewing has inspired me to start thinking about making a jacket for myself, although this may get pushed into October and be a happy birthday to me gift!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
National Sewing Month!
Here is the list of projects I hope to complete this month: