Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Booties and bonnett preview...

Aren't these sweet?

Booties fit for a prince

I love the cute little brim of the bonnet. It makes it a little more boyish.

Right now, the project is mostly done, except for some hand sewing which I have brought with me on my trip to Toronto. There are a few seams that need to be slip stitched and some of the beads need to be sewn back on. I removed many beads around the seams and some additional ones fell off of their own accord. I'm sure I will be finding beads in the crafts lounge for weeks.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Girl, from what I've seen so far, it's all looking really good. Your nephew is going to be looking suave in his christening outfit. You are doing a beautiful job.

MS said...

it's absolutley FANTASTIC!

Mikhaela Reid said...

Lovely!

Sheila said...

Absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

OOooh, these are so sweet! Amazing work! These will be heirlooms some day.