- Maxi dress - trace/cut pattern and lay out pattern on fabric.
- Tank top - trace/cut pattern and lay out. I've had this in my to do pile for a while. I've been wanting to work with more knits and it would be good to have a TNT tank top pattern that I could add different kinds of embellishments to. I plan on making pattern D (worn by the girl on the cover) in black jersey
- Summer Pants for Magenta - true the pattern that I made last year and prep fabric
- Phineas' shirt - buttons and buttonholes. It is going to be snug on him. But since he has decided that he is going to trim down a bit, it may fit very soon. Anyway, at least it will be out of the "to do" pile
- New pants sloper - At some point this weekend, I have to have Phineas take careful measurements of me so that I can get to work on a new pants pattern. I bought a roll of enormous graph paper for the job. And, once I get a good pants pattern, I have any number of great fabrics to turn into pants for myself.
- "Editing" - The pile of clothing that needs alterations has overtaken the rocking chair in the corner of my bedroom. Time to deal with it!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Weekend Crafting: So many projects, so little time!
I am trying to psych myself up for a weekend of craftiness. I'm not sure how far I will get, but here are the projects/tasks that I have to choose from (in no particular order).