Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Foiled again....

At the moment, all of my works-in-progress are gifts. This leaves me nothing to blog about. Or, at least, it leaves me no photos to post unless I want to totally ruin any surprise.

Terpischore already knows I am making her an apron. But I haven't shown her the fabrics I picked out. It is nearly done and is really coming out super-cute! So, I want the final reveal to be a fun surprise.

See, isn't it annoying to not post a picture of this gift?

I am also gearing up for more embroidery, but, since all of these projects are to be baby gifts for my sister and other women in my life who are expecting, I'm not sure how much to post about. What is a blogger to do?

4 comments:

30 before 30 said...

It's Tuesday. Post about dinner. What are you making tonight?

Clio said...

I thought of that, but I have a post about it planned for tomorrow which combines a few different things. So, you will just have to stay tuned for it...

Sarah & John said...

I promise not to look if you want to post. It's too bad that all of the people in your life read your blog. lol.

Clio said...

I know! The things I have to complain about...