Friday, June 13, 2008

Fish on Friday

Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

It seems that I've replaced my 3 o'clock chocolate chip cookie habit with a 1 o'clock fabric habit. This is better for my waistline, worse for my bank account.

After cutting out all the pieces for Polyhymnia's sarong pants on Wednesday, I had a good amount of fabric left over - enough to make a cute accessory or two. So today I found myself at Mood looking for coordinating fabric to use as a lining for a fun beach tote to go with the whole beach ensemble.

Ok, that is a bit of a stretch. I didn't just happen to find myself at Mood with a swatch of the pants fabric conveniently tucked away in my purse. The lining could have waited; this cute fishy fabric could not. I spotted it last week with the new arrivals. By today it was nearly gone. So I had to scoop up at least a small amount for my stash.

Now, what should I make with it....

No comments: