Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring Cleaning Revised

I did not get to do my planned spring cleaning in the Craft Lounge or finish the purse for Calliope on Saturday. Oh, and Polyhymnia had to cancel plans to go shopping for fabric on Monday.

But I am not feeling too bad about it since I accomplished quite a lot of other things. In no particular order, I:
- planted an herb garden (basil, parsley, mint, cilantro, thyme and oregano) and two tomato plants (San Marzanos and an heirloom breed)
- baked blueberry muffins with Miss Julia
- baked sour cream coffee cake muffins for Mother's Day Brunch
- cooked lasagna with sauce from scratch for Mother's Day Dinner
- spent time with my mom, sisters and nephews
- bought myself a book on making really fun aprons
- took a yoga class and then washed my yoga mat

OH, and I also made pizza for Friday night dinner with Phin and attended a fun 30th Birthday party on Saturday night.

Spring cleaning has been rescheduled for this upcoming weekend after I get home from a business trip to Toronto.

No comments: