Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Almost Time: The Herd Eagerly Awaits

It's officially week 38 today, which means that Raspberry could decide to be born any time in the next 2-4 weeks.


The Herd tests out our "bassinest"

Anticipation is running high around these parts and the herd is keeping me very busy with last minute preparations now that I'm on maternity leave. There are 2 new knit herd members nearly finished; baby gifts from the herd are being sewn, embroidered and knit; 2 diaper bags (his and hers) are underway; and finishing touches are being made to our baby/nursery set up.

Anyway, this is just a quick note to say that I'm still feeling good and full of energy, but at some point in the next few weeks things are going to get crazy around these parts. I plan to keep posting until then since I have lots of projects that are almost done and I want to share them.



But it's touch and go from here on as we wait for Raspberry...

9 comments:

Clio said...

Congrats again Clio!

Clio said...

Can't wait! I'm so excited for you and phin! Can I suggest some dinners out and trips to the cinema? These are the hardest to manage once the bubs is here!

Clio said...

So exciting! Best thoughts for everything going smoothly during the next few weeks, even when it does get a bit hectic. Congrats and enjoy!

Clio said...

We are all eagerly awaiting! When things go quiet from you I will keep my fingers crossed for you and yours!! all the best, Kim

Clio said...

The time just before the baby comes is like Christmas Eve. You just can't wait. I know just how the herd feels

Clio said...

Go herd go! And look at them in the "bassinest," they've come a long way from their initial Raspberry fears. You guys have done a great job preparing them. :) Oh, and I still want to tackle that cow pattern.

Clio said...

Yay! Keep on keeping on!

Clio said...

SO exciting! I couldn't remember when you were due and was wondering if it had already happened.

Clio said...

I feel like you just announced it! How can it be time already?? I'm glad the herd is ready, and I hope you continue feeling great with lots of energy!