S0, to help get me back on track, here is the (growing) list of projects that I have promised people for their birthdays and otherwise.
- Erato - the youngest muse had a birthday the day I flew home from London. So this will now be a birthday gift.
- Mom - Also just had a bday and I have promised her a tote bag like the one I made Polyhymnia
- Phineas - Has a birthday this weekend and I just got some new patterns and fabric to make him some play shirts. And since I bought summer fabrics for them, I really need to get going on this project.
- Terpiscory - Also an August baby and someone who I have promised a beach ensemble similar to Polyhymnia's. (I guess it was a big hit, not just with Poly, but with everyone!)
- Magenta - I haven't forgotten you. Just glad that your schedule is usually about as busy as mine and you are not sitting at home half naked for lack of summer pants!