Thursday, February 14, 2008

In Pieces: Update

I am having serious zipper issues with the purse I am making Calliope.

I tried to install the zipper last night. In fact, I thought it was going rather well. That was until I tried zippering the clutch shut. The whole thing pulled to one side and made the clutch look trapezoid-ish. DOH! Very not good.

I blame it on crafting on a school night. I tend to be less patient and precise in the evening. Luckily, I had only basted the zipper in so it was easy to rip out. And I have learned a valuable lesson about lining up zippers. Now, I just have to figure out how to fix it. Wish me luck!

No comments: