Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mood Fabric Deal Alert!


Well, tis the season for sewing deals!

There is a LivingSocial deal (exactly like a Groupon) for $30 of fabric and merch at Mood for just $15.  And you can buy up to two of them for yourself. (You know I bought two!)

The fine print: It doesn't seem to say whether or not you can use it for on-line purchases. And since I have no affiliation (NAYY) with either Mood or LivingSocial, I have no insider details.

Happy fabric shopping! Click here for the deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gah! I'm on a fabric ban, so this is exquisite torture!

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on Debi's fabulous post today. I am so enjoying meeting new bloggers because of it and can I say that your purple hair is completely awesome! I am of the Special Effects Deep Purple club :)