Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy Ah-choo Year!

Hi, friends.



I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and best wishes for a bright 2018!

This is just a quick note to say we've apparently reached that point in parenthood where Taco brings home every germ he encounters. I've just managed to pry myself out of bed this morning after a run in with the Dastardly Plague.  It seems like we all just get better for a three day window before the next cold makes it's way thru our family. 


Cinnamon Star Bread for Christmas Breakfast.

Anyway, we did manage to have a lovely Christmas, which fell on a healthy day. It was the perfect Christmas morning - Taco played with his new trains while Phin and I read our new cookbooks and nibbled at madelines and coffee.


Perfect Christmas morning.

I hope to get back to blogging soon - I do have lots to show and tell. But for now, tea, knitting and extra doses of vitamin C are on the agenda.

I hope that you ring in a happy and healthy 2018!  Best wishes from my gang to yours!

No comments: