In addition to all the candy making, I:
- drafted some alterations to my pencil skirt pattern and cut it out in my fabulous plaid and silver fabric
- cut a muslin for the Hot Patterns Calm, Cool and Cowl Neck top.
- did the final edge stitching and slip stitching of the Diaper Bag for MarMar
- started embroidering a onesie for my new nephew
- wrestled some more with my 3 Graces cowl neck top (I am not quite past the point where I get apoplectic whenever I think of it)
Either way, you are just going to have to muddle through with me. I will try to update you on each project individually as I make progress.