Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jacket: Progress Report

Sorry I haven't posted in some time. I've been simultaneously dealing with a cold and traveling for work. And, let me tell you, Chicago is not the place to be in January. And definitely not with a cold!


That said, last weekend I made really good progress on my jacket. I attached the ruffle border, which you can sort of see in this picture (above). I really need to stop crafting in black if I want better pictures for my blog.

After I took the photo, I actually went ahead and pinned the sleeves to both the jacket and the lining. So, now all that needs to be done is sewing them on and then attaching the lining and jacket together. With any luck I will finish on Saturday and be able to plow ahead with the diaper bag project.

1 comment:

2BSewing: said...

I have the same problem when I try to take pictures of my black garments...which tends to be a lot of them. ;-)

Your jacket is looking good.